Account Executive – Ticket Sales - various locations
Account Executive – IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions is currently seeking candidates for Account Executive-Ticket Sales at various locations promoting and selling full menu ticket options for top BCS and Division I college athletic programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell Season Tickets, Partial Plans and Group Tickets for top BCS and Division I Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, and other varsity sports
• Call current and past customers and cold-call new leads to generate sales
• Contact area businesses via phone to sell season tickets, corporate packages, partial plans and group ticket plans.
• Establish and maintain relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
• Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
• Manage multiple relationships and multiple tasks well
• Build rapport with customers and prospects
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
• Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
• Display an outstanding ability to listen well
• Work well in a team environment
• Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
• Independently take action beyond what is called for
• Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Maintain a flexible work schedule
Competitive salary plus commission based on meeting sales goals.
Candidates should have some experience in radio/media and/or sports advertising/sponsorship or ticket sales, preferably with a major Division 1 university, conference and/or rightsholder. Candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience.
The position reports to the General Manager of the property.
IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer