Effective Date: June 1, 2018
IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions, LLC (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
WHO WE ARE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Service, you may provide us with, and we may collect from you, information that relates to you, including your personal information.
You may provide us with your information in a number of ways, including:
- completing forms on the Service (such as “Contact Us” forms);
- corresponding with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise;
- subscribing to email updates, newsletters or other subscriptions and features made available on the Service from time to time;
- reporting a problem or requesting support for the Service;
- make a purchase from us using the Service;
- creating an account and/or signing in to our Service; and
- communicating with us through third party social media websites or applications.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and payment information.
Information we collect about you
With regard to your use of the Service, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform, device type, hardware model, MAC address, unique device identifiers and mobile network information;
- information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Service (including date and time);
- information about your network, such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds, and network and application performance;
- pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you (including your personal information) if you use any of the other websites or the other services the IMG Learfield Companies provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that information that it may be shared internally and combined with information collected on the Service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information we have about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We may use this information to:
- help us respond to your queries;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- send you our newsletter, email updates and other subscriptions which we make available from time to time and which you subscribe to receiving;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about content, goods or services we feel may interest you;
- notify you about changes to our Service and other services;
- ensure that content from our Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- facilitate contests, promotions, sweepstakes or surveys on the Service;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with the Service;
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Information we collect about you. We may use this information:
- to administer the Service and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Service safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with the Service; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Service about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any of the IMG Learfield Companies (including WME IMG, LLC) and with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- aggregated, anonymised or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if IMG Learfield is acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
By using this Service, you agree to respond truthfully and accurately about your age if asked. We do not knowingly collect information from children who are 13 years old or younger. If you are 13 years old or younger, you may not submit any personal information to us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, please send an email to !IMGLExecutives@img.com.
- YOUR CHOICES
- You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to the Service. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organisational procedures measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through the Service or that we otherwise maintain.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Service, newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including our partner networks, retail partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.