Oklahoma Softball Sells Out
The overall goal for the season was to sell out all season ticket inventory so that we could focus on selling the 300-400 remaining single game tickets for each game.
With the season ticket goal accomplished, we shifted our attention and strategy on to group sales which consisted of utilizing a pre-sale opportunity for past group purchasers, building on our relationships with key youth softball databases and utilizing FEVO to complement our other groups.
- Past Group Buyers
- Two weeks before the public on sale date we sent out a dedicated email to past group purchasers with group ticket and group experience information letting them know they were getting an early bird opportunity to secure tickets before the general public.
- Coaches Directory – This site consists of Middle School and High School Coaches and we were able to get information and flyers posted on the site for all area coaches to see.
- Oklahoma Ball – This website is a main source for youth sports in Oklahoma and we were able to post information on group tickets and fan experiences on all of the fan forums for coaches and parents to see
- We have had a lot of success at Oklahoma using FEVO as a group sales tool to target traditional and non-traditional group targets.
- Sold out all Season Ticket Inventory
- Sold nearly 3,000 group tickets
- 1,200 Group Tickets during the pre-sale to past group buyers
- 968 Group Tickets to from key Databases including Coaches Directory and Oklahoma Ball
- 267 Group Tickets from FEVO (would have been more had we had more inventory to sell)
- Sold out 13 of 15 Home Games
The rest of the Sooners Softball season will consist of executing booked group experiences and looking to build upon the efforts and accomplishments of 2019. We plan to look at our fan and group experiences and pricing for 2020.
For questions and more information on this project please contact Kayla Lemke, Account Executive, Ticket Sales and Services with IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions at the University of Oklahoma. She can be reached at (405)325-8179 or firstname.lastname@example.org