On Wednesday, January 22nd, we held our first ever Open House, and it was a success. This event brought multiple departments together and was highlighted by three of our highly anticipated new player arrivals. Our partners from WSBT were in attendance to capture footage of the event and it was a true success. We generated over $7,000 in ticket revenue from this event and we are looking to build on this for future events.
Below is a brief outline of what the event was and the run-of-show that I credit the staff for following in order to make this a successful event:
- 5:30 – 8:00 PM
- 5:30 – 6:30 – STM
- 6:30 – 8:00 – Everyone else
- Tagged seats with Fulls, Halves, Partials and had 2 suites open for a tour
- Popcorn and Bottled water
- 3 new players in attendance to sign autographs and take pictures
- Merchandise there to sell
- 26 seats for $7,319 with over $10,000 out on proposal we are in the process of closing.
- Our team eclipsed the goal we had for that evening and based on the conversations, sales pitches and follow-up meetings scheduled, we have an opportunity to generate additional sales.
Check Out The Video Here!