Since IMG Learfield and NC State formed a partnership in the fall of 2012, many heights and milestones have been reached. We recently achieved the all-time football season ticket mark in 2016 with over 36,000 sold, shattering the previous mark (2007) by over 1,000. 15-16 Men’s Basketball saw the 8th highest attendance in the NCAA, Second Highest rank in program history Full Releases 2016 Football Season Tickets 15-16 Men’s Basketball Attendance.
Below are many benchmarks that have been set over the course of our partnership.
- Football Season tickets sold out 3 out of 4 years (2013, 2015 & 2016) *Previously didn’t sell out since 2008
- Set school record for highest football season ticket sales in 2016, third highest in 2015
- 2014-2015 Basketball season saw the highest per game attendance increase in the nation
- Basketball reached its highest revenue total in consecutive seasons (2014-2015, 2015-2016)
- 2015-2016 saw the highest average attendance at PNC Arena since it opened (1999)
- Set mark for all time Baseball season sales in 2014, second highest in 2016
Colin Hargis, Associate AD for Ticket Sales and Operations, expresses that “NC State fans have continuously demonstrated their support for NC State Athletics and have shown why they are the best in the nation. The collaborative efforts from numerous members of the athletics department, including our IMG Learfield Sales and Service team, has allowed our department to strategically tap in to the passion of our fan base and create premier game day environments for our student-athletes.”