Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions is looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry that is revolutionizing how college athletics operate. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers.
Responsible for training, mentoring, motivating and coaching the ticket sales staff based on Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions’ MVP. The person in this position will be responsible for developing and implementing a ticket sales initiative designed to meet or exceed the annual sales goals set forth by senior management. The General Manager will oversee the sales and service activities related to season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, customer service and other ticket products created in the future. The General Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing effective systems to monitor the professional development and sales production of each member of the sales staff and the achievement of reaching or exceeding the overall sales goals set forth for each season.
- Provide overall leadership for collegiate season ticket retention, new ticket sales and service initiatives.
- Oversee sales efforts involving season tickets, partial plans, premium sales and group tickets
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring and professional development of ticket sales staff
- Provide ongoing MVP training, coaching and mentoring for ticket sales staff
- Lead regular staff meetings and facilitating discussion and sharing of ideas related to growing ticket sales revenue
- Develop and maintain a personal client base of ticket sales prospects and customers of their own
- Prepare and manage an annual Ticket Sales business plan and budget in concert with appropriate staff and senior management that encompasses the sales and retention of all of our various ticket buying customers.
- Effectively manage various group assets / experiences in order to maximize group ticket sales at all home games
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports that monitor the progress of the ticket sales team both individually and collectively and insures that we maintain proper sales pacing to meet the goals set forth.
- Work with members of senior management team to manage relationships with outside vendors and corporate partners related to the sale of group tickets and corporate ticket sales packages
- Work closely with university athletic department marketing staff on ticket sales promotions as it relates to driving ticket sales revenue
- Work closely with Database Marketing Manager on CRM / Database initiatives including data collection, analytics and marketing directly related to generating incremental group sales revenue.
- Assist Marketing personnel with the development of sales and support materials.
- Work closely with athletic development office to ensure proper management of athletic donor programs as they relate to ticket sales initiatives and donor relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Administration or other field
Minimum of three (3) years experience working in sales with collegiate and/or professional sports team and at least two (2) years of experience working in a ticket sales management role.
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented leader with proven ability to motivate people and maximize revenue production.
- Proven track record in ticket sales – in terms of both personal accomplishments and leading successful sales teams.
- Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high paced environment.
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with Paciolan or Ticketmaster/Archtics ticketing systems preferred
- Experience working with CRM systems such as ACT, Goldmine, Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, etc
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, including holidays and weekends as required
To learn more about the position and apply, click here